• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bills

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Tomorrow's game will be interesting. I think the Bills are very good team and at their absolute best and healthiest I think are a clear super bowl caliber team. However they're super banged up and we know all too well what that does to a team. Miami was largely able to keep them in check and we hung a ton of points on Miami. The same Miami that didn't really let the Bengals run wild either. I think we score points on this Buffalo team at home. I just can't tell you how our defense is going to play. I have no faith in them either way. I know what they're capable of when they're playing awful and I know what they're capable of when playing well. Don't know which we'll get.
just not sure what the offense is going to look like for either team tomorrow with the rain and wind.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
just not sure what the offense is going to look like for either team tomorrow with the rain and wind.
That's fair. But barring more injuries to the OL, I don't believe any defense can TOTALLY shutdown this 2022 Lamar Jackson. The weather might make things difficult, but I can't imagine Lamar doesn't lead us to at least 21. Maybe that's naive but that's my guess.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
9F84BEB5-8A1B-44F7-A889-D63E8D59D4E0.png

Just snuck in the Tampa area, i was afraid we’d get the Jags Eagles game. No streaming this week!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
How was the hurricane for you?
Not to bad , that last minute shift South saved us. Feel bad for the folks that took a direct hit. Flood waters were pretty bad

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The fact that it was too late for them to evacuate is fked up. Most people here lights didnt even go out, my first time ever witnessing that happen
Yeah we really didn't have any issues in our area. For a few minutes, our Internet was out, but we just had to restart it. Other from that, just rain and wind.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Need to score first. As well as remember all sides need to show up. It is all gas and no brake there. Key is clock management, time of possession, less to no penalties, also less to no INT's nor fumbles there.