• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m sorry man but that was an awful call by Harbaugh to go for it. I’m still on that shit

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m sorry man but that was an awful call by Harbaugh to go for it. I’m still on that shit

I know Lamar is in his ear but at some point you have to be the coach and say "no we want the lead". They are not getting the ball back or if they are it is not with any real time left to do anything.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
642ADC13-CC5A-4BDC-B6B9-3AD89D43614A.jpeg

every week.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The defense played unbelievably badly. They just got lucky that crowder dropped 3 passes unforced. McKenzie had 2 I think too
Nah they held their own Vs one of the best offenses. If you had told me the defense would hold the bills to 23 points pre game I’d have been pumped

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It will be inconsequential. Honestly he was smart. If we get it, we probably win. If we don't we probably lose. If we kick the FG we also lose. Harbs isn't dumb. Knows the defense can't stop them

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Nah they held their own Vs one of the best offenses. If you had told me the defense would hold the bills to 23 points pre game I’d have been pumped
They held them in the rainstorm where they had 5 dropped passes. They would've scored a ton more if it wasn't raining

Status
Not open for further replies.