• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Giants

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
A game where we should win, but can't look passed them. Brian Daboll has the Giants playing very good, sound football and Barkley is back to his old self. Daboll could very well be coach of the year.

I'm not looking forward to the Ravens playing at MetLife this week. Hopefully we can come out of this game without any injuries.

Simba

Staff Member
Giants are a sneaky good team this year. Nothing earth shattering but some damn good coaching going on there right now. Barkley is the clear x-factor on offense. Him being back to close to his old self has really opened up what that team can do.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Who do you feel has the advantage. Ravens offense or Giants defense with Wink.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I imagine we’re gonna struggle on offense
Giants didn't allow a single offensive TD in the 2nd half yesterday. Second week in a row where we failed to score a single offensive TD in the 2nd half. Of course, you know their defense is gonna be motivated AF to win this for Wink.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Also need to keep an eye on their Interior defensive line injuries, as that would really help the run game get going

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Giants cannot be underestimated. Wink has a lot of experience with Lamar's strengths and weaknesses. We need to have a very good game plan and play for a full 60 minutes. I think this is a game of attrition between our offense and Wink's defense. I believe our D is good enough right now to hold off the Giants O from coming back from big deficits.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
hoping Stanley plays more this week and I believe we will expose Wink, but we could struggle a bit.
I think he may increase his snap count to make it even with Mekari this upcoming week. I would rather we scale up his snaps till he is supremely confident with his ankle and game strength.

Thank God for Mekari. His experience at LT will bode well for us now and into the future.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
A game where we should win, but can't look passed them. Brian Daboll has the Giants playing very good, sound football and Barkley is back to his old self. Daboll could very well be coach of the year.

I'm not looking forward to the Ravens playing at MetLife this week. Hopefully we can come out of this game without any injuries.
My fear is the field and with the way Lamar scrambles and stops on a dime.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Giants cannot be underestimated. Wink has a lot of experience with Lamar's strengths and weaknesses. We need to have a very good game plan and play for a full 60 minutes. I think this is a game of attrition between our offense and Wink's defense. I believe our D is good enough right now to hold off the Giants O from coming back from big deficits.
Conversely, Lamar and this coaching staff knows about Wink's tendencies. I think MM is gonna plan to his best to plan to contain Barkley at all costs.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I might miss most of this game, but I trust our coaches to come up with the W, as good as the Giants have looked. Can we please come out of the game with no new injuries? Please, this field is scary but the Giants and Jets play their every week so it can’t be that scary

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You guys are scaring me, talking about how bad that field is, considering how our players always seem so injury prone. Seems like we lose a starter every single game.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I might miss most of this game, but I trust our coaches to come up with the W, as good as the Giants have looked. Can we please come out of the game with no new injuries? Please, this field is scary but the Giants and Jets play their every week so it can’t be that scary
It doesn't seem to matter much to Ravens, we lose guys every bloody game, no matter what kind of field they're playing on.

If it's not a knee, ankle or groin, we throw in wrist dislocation.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Now, what would make you say something like that?