• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Giants

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So what do you think now? They just went into GB and completely embarrassed Aaron Rodgers and the pack. So what do you think now?
Packers are trash too lmao

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Packers are trash too lmao
Oh, so I'm catching on now... Regardless of who the Jets beat, the Jets always suck and whoever they beat sucks? In other words the Ravens and their .500 record will always be the best? What if the Jets beat the Broncos in Denver this weekend?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh, so I'm catching on now... Regardless of who the Jets beat, the Jets always suck and whoever they beat sucks? In other words the Ravens and their .500 record will always be the best? What if the Jets beat the Broncos in Denver this weekend?

Broncos LOL…. You mean Joke Wilson and his rag tag crew?

November 6th… beat the Bills or keep it within one FG/TD and then you’ll have our respect

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
So what do you think now? They just went into GB and completely embarrassed Aaron Rodgers and the pack. So what do you think now?
I think somebody has too much free time on their hands and needs to get a woman (or man, if you swing that way). And that's saying a lot from internet blog posters...

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The Jets haven't beat anyone who's actually good. The Ravens have also not really beat anyone who's good and have been pretty garbage. Those two can be true at the same time.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Jets haven't beat anyone who's actually good. The Ravens have also not really beat anyone who's good and have been pretty garbage. Those two can be true at the same time.

What can also be true is that we've hung tough with the elite teams we've played. We only lost in the last minutes of the game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I never once said the Ravens are the best lol. I don’t think that…like at all. I’m just saying the Jets are trash and will get their asses kicked against a real team like the Bills. Also, why tf are we still talking about the Jets in a Giants thread after we beat y’all week 1? Stop fishing for compliments for beating shitty teams

Mainejet

Practice Squad
So you're saying the ONLY good team in the league is Buffalo? I think that's silly. Now, I can't see the Jets beating Buffalo. However, I think they will keep things close and I think the Jets have a great chance at winning 11 or 12 games this season.....

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
So you're saying the ONLY good team in the league is Buffalo? I think that's silly. Now, I can't see the Jets beating Buffalo. However, I think they will keep things close and I think the Jets have a great chance at winning 11 or 12 games this season.....
The Bills, Chiefs, and Eagles are probably the only teams that should be saying to themselves that they are legitimate super bowl contenders. The Jets will probably win 9 games.