• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Bears offense is just so terrible...... or maybe Fields is just this bad. Another bad week of TNF is in the books, at least next week is Saints & Cardinals so, major upgrade over the past two weeks. Then us against the Bucs on the 27th, there is hope for TNF!

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly this postgame discussion about Fields has been the most intriguing thing about this game, they give props to Harbaugh for using what he has

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Bears offense is just so terrible...... or maybe Fields is just this bad. Another bad week of TNF is in the books, at least next week is Saints & Cardinals so, major upgrade over the past two weeks. Then us against the Bucs on the 27th, there is hope for TNF!

it's a combination of both

fields has been very not good
but also the bears have one of the worst rosters in the league and have spent the 2nd or 3rd least since they drafted fields and because they traded up for fields didnt have many picks to supplement either - not been set up for success at all

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Well then what are they kicking him out for? If the whole "he stole from the other Owners" thing had merit, he'd be gone already.
I think this is the public WANTING him to get kicked out more than it is the Owners/NFL actually thinking about doing it.

If/when they do it, it'll either be because the whole "stealing from Owners" thing has more merit than we think, or there's new info coming out that is more damning than him being a womanizer and sexist who runs a bad organization.
I am just thankful he does not own the RRavens.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

i think this is where you have to be with fields tbh
it sucks that it's another wasted year... but how can you even evaluate him like this?

I said the same thing when they used to judge our quarterbacks so harshly. It is not like we had a bunch of elite #1 receivers here. To compare them to other teams that do, is not fair. Look at Matt Ryan, he had a good line and got to throw to Julio Jones and Roddy White in their prime. It wasn’t a fair comparison.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Everything today in the NFL is so backwards.......... Jets and Giants beat the Packers & Ravens, Falcons beat the 49ers, Steelers beat the Bucs, what else will happen today?