• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL scriptwriters got what they want. Jets are about to win in Green Bay and they ensured the Giants beat us by calling DPI on Peters on what was a great play by Peters. They saw MLB with the Mets & Yankees, now NFL going to do all they can to help the Giants & Jets win games they shouldn't.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you didn't know, you would be hard pressed to guess the superstar QB, watching today's game

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Between the Miami hurricanes and the Ravens I need to just stop watching football this year. Too much yelling
Was in the stadium for the Midd Tenn loss. I hate the canes tho. Was supposed to be in NY for this bullshit and very happy I saved the bread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm probably done with football for the year.

These last couple of weeks makes me wonder why I get excited for Sundays. It’s just watching poor football

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Well it's very very very clear we have, are, and will continue to waste Lamar's prime. Lamar was awful today don't get me wrong, but they also asked him to play football with no WRs. And we still almost won.

Idk trash ass roster construction not helping right now

this is 100% on the players and the players alone
No man, you can't continue with the same issues week in and week out and the coach not have some fault. He's the damn coach he's the one that has to FORCE changes if the coordinators are not going to. We are harping on the same damn issues every week. At this point you can't keep doing the same shit and expect different results.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No man, you can't continue with the same issues week in and week out and the coach not have some fault. He's the damn coach he's the one that has to FORCE changes if the coordinators are not going to. We are harping on the same damn issues every week. At this point you can't keep doing the same shit and expect different results.

what same issues?
it was completely different issues this week...

only commonality was the way we disappeared in the 4th quarter - everything else was different

Status
Not open for further replies.