• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 College Football Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This is such a terrible turn of events for Stephen A. Smith.
-Steelers missed playoffs
-Cowboys win
-Picks us to win after speaking highly of Lamar which leads to Lamar playing like shit and we lose
-Alabama on the verge of getting blown out

Such a tough scene for him.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
-Cowboys win
-Picks us to win after speaking highly of Lamar which leads to Lamar playing like shit and we lose

I might listen to his picks tomorrow to fade him.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tee Higgins went to the high school next to me - dude was insane and it’s awesome to see him ballin at Clemson

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Christian Wilkins just moved himself into the top 10 after tonight's game. Someone needs to give him some advice.... advice like being terrible at the combine in order to become a Raven. If only there was something we could do..... well Harbs since your sticking around work your voo doo injury magic on him.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Is @allblackraven okay? I’m a bit surprised Alabama is getting skull dragged this bad
Clemson is better team this year. If you watched Saban's interviews this week, you'd know he saw the writing on the wall.
Bad secondary, depleted LB/pass rushing corps, no depth on D line vs this Clemson team had no chance. Their D is really, really good.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
-Cowboys win

On the bright side, Hunter Henry will probably play this week

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Damn. I thought he might come to Maryland with Locksley.
I had a feeling he was going to leave Bama anyway because, like Foles, he wants to be the undisputed starters. Not mad at all for that. However, I had no idea where he was gonna go.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I had a feeling he was going to leave Bama anyway because, like Foles, he wants to be the undisputed starters. Not mad at all for that. However, I had no idea where he was gonna go.
I was watching the Maryland round ball game the other night and he was there with Locksley. Apparently he considered Maryland, Miami and Oklahoma.