• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It's Browns week! The team has an opportunity to really put itself in a good position in the division. Let's see if we can take the first steps towards righting the ship!

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Like I said, Browns have at times surprised me this year with how good they’ve looked with Brisset and they’ve managed to nearly win some high scoring games, but he is still Brisset (as seen by INT against Chargers). Chubb is a monster and we’ll need to contain him like we did with Barkley, Cooper has looked good for them as well from what I’ve seen.

I think our defense will play well, the real question is can Lamar get the gang back on track? I think so, and I think we start stacking home wins, that losing streak was misleading since it was a lot of Huntley and then obviously the Dolphins and Bills debacles this year.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Like I said, Browns have at times surprised me this year with how good they’ve looked with Brisset and they’ve managed to nearly win some high scoring games, but he is still Brisset (as seen by INT against Chargers). Chubb is a monster and we’ll need to contain him like we did with Barkley, Cooper has looked good for them as well from what I’ve seen.

I think our defense will play well, the real question is can Lamar get the gang back on track? I think so, and I think we start stacking home wins, that losing streak was misleading since it was a lot of Huntley and then obviously the Dolphins and Bills debacles this year.
There's just no reason to believe that the Browns are pushovers and that if the defense continues to choke every 4th quarter they won't beat us

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have zero faith in our pass-rush. As for our offense, this Browns defense has ALSO been underwhelming throughout the season. if we can't exploit this, then I'm starting to question if this team has any guts to go on a run.

Also, the Browns have been a consistent thorn on our side even in the early Flacco years. It feels like every time we play the Browns, we have consistently brought up that they're not a pushover. Like duh, lol, we get it.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
At this point, the Ravens can't seem to get out of their own way. Just when you think they have the game won; they do this:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Remember when Houstons injury was said it may not even be a week thing? Remember when Bateman was day to day? If these two don't start practicing soon, I'm going to get really angry.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I really hope Bateman comes back this week. It would be devastating if he can’t get back to 100% this season. Only guy out there who can consistently beat man coverage. He can help get defenses into zone more.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has Proche seen any snaps this year?

Simba

Staff Member
Andrews just a rest day. I know only vets usually get this treatment, but glad to see a guy that has been giving it his all getting a bit of a breather. He's taken hit after hit for the team.