• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kenny Pickett is the opposite of clutch.

Nice.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They never show us on halftime highlights when we win. I swear literally never
I noticed that too. And when they do, it either takes forever to play it or they will show a short portion of it and quickly move on.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Man! I'm still out here in Vegas watching this Ravens offense settle for FGs in the red zone 2x now. I'm not even surprised by this team's inability to execute anymore! Pathetic!

My wife and I fly back home to Virginia late tomorrow evening.
hmmmm, now I understand why we almost lost. Get home and watch the game in your recliner on Thursday

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
hmmmm, now I understand why we almost lost. Get home and watch the game in your recliner on Thursday
Yes sir! My wife and I have been out West for 1 1/2 weeks now in celebration of my birthday (October 6th). We're packing up now! We catch that red-eye flight from Vegas tonight heading back to Virginia. I can't wait to get back EAST!

GO RAVENS BEATDOWN THE BUCS!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes sir! My wife and I have been out West for 1 1/2 weeks now in celebration of my birthday (October 6th). We're packing up now! We catch that red-eye flight from Vegas tonight heading back to Virginia. I can't wait to get back EAST!

GO RAVENS BEATDOWN THE BUCS!!
hope you had a great birthday and won some money

JO_75

Hall of Famer
QB controversy in NE! Bailey Zappe now going in at QB for New England!

Edit: Zappe immediately scores a TD too... damn.

Just think, we caused this by injuring Mac late in the game against New England lol.

Last edited:

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look at Judon, it’s crazy how Judon used to always be “close to a sack” as a Raven and now he’s finishing those plays on a regular. The almost sack is like a Ravens speciality

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Very nice play by Fields making a big play out of what could've been a sack.
Not saying they need him to become a running QB, heard some in the media say that but they can hire Greg Roman as their Head Coach and make it happen in 2023 lol.