• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am looking forward to seeing the offense get back on track against this team.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
This game is winnable but unfortunately I have no confidence in this team right now to do so. Hopefully, we can gut out a win today, but even if we are up three scores at halftime, it will not be enough to provide a level of comfort for me.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This game is winnable but unfortunately I have no confidence in this team right now to do so. Hopefully, we can gut out a win today, but even if we are up three scores at halftime, it will not be enough to provide a level of comfort for me.
hopefully we have a 35 point lead going into the final quarter or maybe the final 10 minutes.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Hyped to get Gus back. I know he will be on pitch count, but I've waited for a long time to see him run over people. His picture should be next to the "Play like a Raven" signs!
Let's go!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm actually so excited because of how healthy we are! We're really only missing Bowser, Ojabo, Williams, and Dobbins right now. Bowser and Ojabo are really close. JK and Marcus will be back in December.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I love Melanie Collins Day

Status
Not open for further replies.