• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama Ravens

Veteran
The more I watch this team, particularly the defense, the more I feel like it needs a refresh. I don’t know exactly what that would mean, but something needs to change with this franchise.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Doesn’t even look like they’re trying lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i dont get this strategically

of all the games, this is the game where you show cover-2 and rotate out of that coverage - the browns arent gonna beat us through the air... why are we giving them undermanned boxes?

if we're just gonna sit in cover-2, they're gonna run it down our throats all day

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Yeah I wanna see what the crowd who wants to keep defending the defense has to say.

Lamar, you better have come to play because you're getting no help my guy

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
That was the most lifeless defensive series I’ve ever seen a Ravens team play …. In the history of the franchise . Not Kidding !!! .

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

i dont get this strategically

of all the games, this is the game where you show cover-2 and rotate out of that coverage - the browns arent gonna beat us through the air... why are we giving them undermanned boxes?

if we're just gonna sit in cover-2, they're gonna run it down our throats all day

Agreed. MM is clearly a huge part of the defensive problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.