• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Great News!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
definitely

especially cunting cunts who can be called cunts because they're cunty

Rossi, you’re just a [profanity deleted]…. That’s all you are

Jk hahaha

So c_u_n_t isn’t allowed but cunts and cunty and cunting are lmao

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hell fucking yeah!!

Lamar FUCKING Jackson!!!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d consider unbanning and it will, but essentially I feel having that word would automatically deter any American women that ever comes here
(Unlikely event yes)

So pussy, dick, cock, cunts, cunting, fuck, motherfucker, and the like doesn’t deter women if you’re so worried about that? Lol y’all need help

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
So pussy, dick, cock, cunts, cunting, fuck, motherfucker, and the like doesn’t deter women if you’re so worried about that? Lol y’all need help
Obviously added s and Ing to the words are suppose to be banned, I had to implement my own system to clear up all by the N words and c..t.

Are you American and have a mother or sister? Because I could say 100 things nastier to them but that word would always be the breaking point. Is this not the truth for any American with a wife or such

Personally I don’t think the word is bad and it’s super fun to say, but nevertheless

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Obviously added s and Ing to the words are suppose to be banned, I had to implement my own system to clear up all by the N words and c..t.

Are you American and have a mother or sister? Because I could say 100 things nastier to them but that word would always be the breaking point. Is this not the truth for any American with a wife or such

Personally I don’t think the word is bad and it’s super fun to say, but nevertheless
Surely "these refs are total cunts" would not upset them that much.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor

My wife isn’t even American and I’ve paid a heavy price over the years for using that word in anger lmao. Ugh. HEAVY.