• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (Monday Night Football Edition)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
At first I thought it would be better for the Chiefs to lose but I guess in either scenario one of the 5-2 teams in first place is now at 3 losses which is important. Overall this will have been a great day of football with the only relevant AFC game (Bills game) going exactly how I hoped.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
jets beat bills and titans beating KC running the ball, but RSR wants to run Roman out of town and write our season off because of 15 catch Bateman

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Expect a few more bail payments from the referees. Typical of a KC game.
It's one of those things where you are rooting for them if your team doesn't do well. "If we can't win, then it would be cool if they won" type of deal. Then the NFL realizes they have a good QB and suddenly they start getting the calls and non-calls. It's happening with Buffalo now too with Allen(look no further than the non-call before half when they played us) and now you just hate that team and no longer want them to do well. I was all cool with Buffalo winning the Super Bowl if we couldn't, but now that Allen gets the calls and stuff, nah I'm done.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's one of those things where you are rooting for them if your team doesn't do well. "If we can't win, then it would be cool if they won" type of deal. Then the NFL realizes they have a good QB and suddenly they start getting the calls and non-calls. It's happening with Buffalo now too with Allen(look no further than the non-call before half when they played us) and now you just hate that team and no longer want them to do well. I was all cool with Buffalo winning the Super Bowl if we couldn't, but now that Allen gets the calls and stuff, nah I'm done.
Amen

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, even the great Mahomes overthrows! Imagine that! Now let Lamar do that. He'd be crucified. Just saying.