• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
8:15pm ET @ Mercedes-Benz Superdome

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, & Lisa Salters on the call for ESPN.

The Manningcast is also available.

Another primetime game against the NFC South for some reason. But a huge opportunity to carry on some momentum into a much needed bye week. Hopefully we find some good answers to our WR problem... the opposite side of the field will showcase an embarrassment of riches at the position

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not falling for it this time @allblackraven. The last time I followed you and posted a song here you turned on me and said that if we lost it was my fault. :lol: You're on your own with this one brother!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm not falling for it this time @allblackraven. The last time I followed you and posted a song here you turned on me and said that if we lost it was my fault. :lol: You're on your own with this one brother!

This is the idea - @rossihunter2 starts the thread, one of us posts a song. That's it, one song per thread/game and it must be the first post after @rossihunter2

No discussion starts before the song and no other songs are posted after the song.

This was a tradition on br.com board, only there we used photos of swimming pools. I'm surprised you don't remember that one.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is the idea - @rossihunter2 starts the thread, one of us posts a song. That's it, one song per thread/game and it must be the first post after @rossihunter2

No discussion starts before the song and no other songs are posted after the song.

This was a tradition on br.com board, only there we used photos of swimming pools. I'm surprised you don't remember that one.
and another rule is no water pics, because somewhere that turned into a no no. Why I don't know. @Militant X 1

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

You are right! I forgot all about those swimming pool pics.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Going to be an ugly grind it out kind of game. Win is a win , let’s go

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seeing this, the only thing that came to my mind was:

Nah we’re good man, we can be highly competitive Vs our current schedule. The playoffs might be a different story but wel cross that bridge when we get there

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
hoping DJax has more than a few plays lined up in the slot.

The man is kinda key in opening things up for the offense. Hate we’re relying on him but it is what it is. Any word if he has been activated yet?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah we’re good man, we can be highly competitive Vs our current schedule. The playoffs might be a different story but wel cross that bridge when we get there
I don't buy that one, my brother. The Ravens always seem to "play down" to the talent level of teams on the "current schedule" that they "should" beat. Those teams seem to always get up for and not lay down for the Ravens. I expect this to be that type of game! It'd be nice if the Ravens could just go into NOLA and smash the Saints but I don't foresee that happening. I see the typical lethargic, anemic, inept, and slow start of the Raven's offense. Hopefully, our defense can play lights out!

Status
Not open for further replies.