• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Bowser and Roquan playing tonight I am looking forward to seeing what the defense can do. Honestly I would almost expect Queen to even look better (though I think he has looked very good so far this year).

Tank

Hall of Famer
Thinking Lamar has a huge game in prime time and The Replacements show up big. Let’s go!

On a different note, finally something worthwhile from NE, Kayla B.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
extra surprising because wallace has special teams value

feels like victor must be part of the gameplan in some way today or else what is he doing up? he's not a special teamer...
Oh he's definitely in the gameplan. I think it's pretty clear imo. They're going to see whether or not Victor can be a poor man's Bateman for the rest of the year. They'll know right away whether he's got anything at all.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Super dome is going to be rocking. Let’s see if Lamar can make some miracles happen(again)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I thought he had a chance to play since he had a couple days of full practice
Could be holding him out until after the BYE. Hopefully we'll get some key players back by then, what's the status on Marcus Williams?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jarvis Landry is INACTIVE. Given the Saints do have a number of weapons but this is still a pretty big loss.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean Ojabo is not going to be rushed when you already have Oweh, Bowser. Houston, and JPP. There is no longer a need to rush him back because the position that was thin is now probably the deepest on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.