• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
THIS WAS WHAT WE NEEDED TO SEE!

Ravens 27, saints 6.

And the analysts said that the Ravens would only win by 2pts....Y'ALL ALL FIRED!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Tank

Hall of Famer
that's what he looks at when some play-calls come in - that's often what he's reading off in the huddle
that's not what he's looking at as the play's about to go off

peyton manning literally joked about it earlier in the game (and someone posted it in this thread)
Lamar was looking at the playbook on his wrist at the line of scrimmage.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
that's what he looks at when some play-calls come in - that's often what he's reading off in the huddle
that's not what he's looking at as the play's about to go off

peyton manning literally joked about it earlier in the game (and someone posted it in this thread)
My guess with Brady specifically is that because he ran the EP, they're calling each individual route and he's relaying them to the team as they're called. That offense doesn't have set plays, per se- each route is called uniquely.

That's very likely NOT what Lamar has going on.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
THIS WAS WHAT WE NEEDED TO SEE!

Ravens 27, saints 6.

And the analysts said that the Ravens would only win by 2pts....Y'ALL ALL FIRED!!!

There were people on these boards putting money on the Saints to cover. I have been saying it all week and I will say it again here: the Ravens are going to beat down the bad teams all the way through week 17 and be either 13-3 or 12-4 at worst, and competing for that top seed. This is a Super Bowl roster with Super Bowl expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.