• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (BYE Week Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone has to win the NFC South and we'll take another step further in figuring that out as the Falcons head to a rainy Charlotte to take on the Carolina Panthers. As @allblackraven said, tonight is a good night for us to scout our future opponents including the Carolina Panthers who come to Baltimore in Week 11. PJ Walker gets the start tonight over Baker Mayfield. Atlanta is in a tie atop the NFC South with the Bucs after Tom Brady turned back the clock and pulled off a vintage Tom Brady comeback against the Rams.

The only game featuring two winning teams may not even have one of the quarterbacks available on Sunday. As the Minnesota Vikings head to Buffalo on Sunday where Kirk Cousins will have to keep his shirt on as game time temperature is supposed to be in the mid 30s with a rain/snow mixture called for all day. The question remains about Josh Allen and whether he will start on Sunday as he remains day to day. If Allen can't go, then it will be a throwback to the Minneapolis Miracle as Case Keenum will get the start if Allen can't go and that means Keenum and Stefon Diggs playing together once again.

Seattle and Tampa Bay head to Germany as this will be the first game ever play in Germany, 9:30am on NFL Network. Mike McCarthy returns to Green Bay, The Chargers head to San Francisco on Sunday Night and the undefeated Philadelphia Eagles look to remain undefeated against the Washington Commanders who are filled with distractions leading up to the game.

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Someone has to win the NFC South and we'll take another step further in figuring that out as the Falcons head to a rainy Charlotte to take on the Carolina Panthers. As @allblackraven said, tonight is a good night for us to scout our future opponents including the Carolina Panthers who come to Baltimore in Week 11. PJ Walker gets the start tonight over Baker Mayfield. Atlanta is in a tie atop the NFC South with the Bucs after Tom Brady turned back the clock and pulled off a vintage Tom Brady comeback against the Rams.

As for the rest of the week? The only game featuring two winning teams may not even have one of the quarterbacks available on Sunday. As the Minnesota Vikings head to Buffalo on Sunday where Kirk Cousins will have to keep his shirt on as game time temperature is supposed to be in the mid 30s with a rain/snow mixture called for all day. The question remains about Josh Allen and whether he will start on Sunday as he remains day to day.
Game in Minnesota might have miracle makers Keenum and Diggs line up against the Vikings. Enough reason to watch.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If anything, maybe Atlanta will adjust later but I see us having no problem running the ball against their defense.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another low scoring game..... I've had this game in the background and it's just another bad game for TNF.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is torturous to watch.
If you don't like this... then you don't like NFC South Football baby!

The only thing I'm getting from this game is as long as we sack the hell out of PJ Walker and Mariota when we play Atlanta, we should crush both of these teams.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ref doing his best to extend the game lol. Calling a hold on a game winning 1st down just makes no sense, just let this dreadful game end.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The game between Seattle and Tampa kicks off at 9:30am ET. Going to be curious how the fans in Germany respond to the NFL.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
American football is gaining popularity across Europe and is very popular in Germany already. The strongest competition is a European League, with several German teams playing in it https://europeanleague.football/

New team from next year is Munich Ravens!
I've watched some of this but the football is sooooo bad. Good to see others but Americans playing the game and a few gems could be mined from there perhaps.

I tell you Germany was rocking singing Country Roads and all kinds of shit. Very enthusiastic!! Britain is gonna have to step up to keep up.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I've watched some of this but the football is sooooo bad. Good to see others but Americans playing the game and a few gems could be mined from there perhaps.

I tell you Germany was rocking singing Country Roads and all kinds of shit. Very enthusiastic!! Britain is gonna have to step up to keep up.
I accidentally watched the Swedish national team for parts of onr game. And I concur - us euros can't play this game, and we should't even try at this point

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Damn Justin Jefferson is already trying to do his best AJ Brown impression from a couple of weeks ago. Single handedly destroyed the Bills defense.