• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (BYE Week Edition)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, just got in from waxing my wife’s car, who we rooting for in Browns Dolphins game. I am thinking maybe the Browns?

marklar

Pro Bowler
Trying to watch Ten-Den, but there is a commercial break bonanza and may have to change games soon.

Star of the game: Titans UDFA rookie punter. Maybe we should have drafted that guy, look at his stats

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen must be the luckiest QB in the world. I've literally never seen someone throw so many interceptable passes that get dropped

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've watched some of this but the football is sooooo bad. Good to see others but Americans playing the game and a few gems could be mined from there perhaps.

I tell you Germany was rocking singing Country Roads and all kinds of shit. Very enthusiastic!! Britain is gonna have to step up to keep up.
That crowd put London to shame lol. If the ravens ever play in Germany I’m almost guaranteed to be there.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Browns are always being praised for there run game but the Dolphins seems to be making easy work of it.