• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't watch these morons on offense and our defense not getting consistent 3 and outs and allowing terrible teams to linger. I'm not watching till these clowns are off the field and Lamar is on offense.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
80955812_2992168914145003_9095674627555852288_n.jpg

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, our guy..Lamar has been wearing this shirt all season long.....
VS7F10YdxZ7EA-OX.jpg

Then, Edelman wants to get in on the attention by wearing this on Saturday.
EMaJz8mXkAEJ5j9

Lamar's December was crazy good considering how high of a bar he set in November. There was really no drop-off.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
19 - 3 / 4 if you include the playoff game. That's the most important stat that Lamar has as a starter. It isn't 36-6 or his 1200 yards rushing and 3100 yards passing and a bunch of rushing touchdowns.

All Ravens fans are proud of you Lamar!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
wow, if you exclude his 19 kneel downs it's over 7.8 ypc. That's insane...

Last edited:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Since the Bye week

Lamar Jackson

Record: 8-0

Completion %: 69.4%

TD/INT: 25/1

Passer Rating: 130.3

Rushing Yards: 630

Rushing TDs: 4

Sacks: 6

That’s absurd - what’s ridiculous is imagining his stat line had he played September and October at the same level

I'm trying to learn a new word a day to be find ways to describe Lamar's play. Most knew he'd improve, but how many saw this (leave me alone @Ellicottraven ). It's not just that he's playing well while breaking records... HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING BETTER EACH WEEK! What the ****? This was also as we got into the tough stretch of the schedule.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm trying to learn a new word a day to be find ways to describe Lamar's play. Most knew he'd improve, but how many saw this (leave me alone @Ellicottraven ). It's not just that he's playing well while breaking records... HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING BETTER EACH WEEK! What the ****? This was also as we got into the tough stretch of the schedule.

stupendous?

Here you go: https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/stupendous

I prefer "too much".