• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was never on RSR. I was on BR.com. Got perma-banned by MomGene, the world class [profanity deleted] that she is. I've spent collectively about 15 mins browsing RSR and Reddit forums before. Took me half that time to realize it wasn't a group I wanted to be discussing the Ravens with.
my apologies and that is why I @'d you for confirmation.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok , I didn't know yall knew each other. This forum doesn't have a lot of traffic and I notice some members that used to post here left to RSR.
Could be because some of yall drove them out (generally speaking, not you).
I've seen the comment here about the posters over there not being "intelligent " and from what I've seened some posters are very well informed. Could swear Rmcjacket has a twin over there.

Anyways good to see new members on here is all.
I for one post wherever I choose and don't allow what others think or feel about a site or my views and opinions about topics on those sites to govern me. Sites like PR.com or RSR are a microcosm of the Ravens fanbase and not the end-all that be-all when it comes to all things Ravens. Some of us here (myself included) migrated over from BaltimoreRavens.com when they made a few changes and, due to some of the Mods there.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The second half of the Bucs game has absolutely positively proved to us that while Lamar can be inconsistent it is really Roman’s play calling that is the problem

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The second half of the Bucs game has absolutely positively proved to us that while Lamar can be inconsistent it is really Roman’s play calling that is the problem
Trying to be as accurate as I can here. It is clear that with Lamar as QB, Roman at OC, and the surrounding talent, more often than not, Lamar will only be at his best when his and the RB run game is established.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

I thought it proved the opposite. If you rely on Lamar to throw the ball even against practice squad CBs, you are not going to succeed but if you lean on the run game and have Lamar passing it be the 3rd option then you can win. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for someone who wants a record deal.