• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm not watching a 40 minute youtube video lol, sorry man. Whats the take? I will die on the hill that the 90's, in full, was the best decade for SNL. But, again, with all things, its subjective. It really matters how old you were I think and graduated high school in 92.
Basically your last sentence and that it's always been hit or miss, but no one remembers the old misses because it was before social media. Drew makes really good and funny videos if you're ever bored.

Nurps

MVP
Basically your last sentence and that it's always been hit or miss, but no one remembers the old misses because it was before social media. Drew makes really good and funny videos if you're ever bored.
Gotcha. Yeah, it’s all relative to who and when you were at certain ages I think. But to me, the age of chris Farley, Wayne’s world, will Ferrell, etc just cannot be topped. The older stuff is classic but those skits in the 90s were absolutely hilarious and cultural fabric. I’m still pissed that Farley OD’d

Nurps

MVP
I mean, I would die laughing every week because Norm just had no chill on OJ, whether it was funny or not. NO CHILL

Tank

Hall of Famer
I mean, I would die laughing every week because Norm just had no chill on OJ, whether it was funny or not. NO CHILL

Yeah, there were misses here and there but they were few and far between. And the quality of talent made it so you didn't really care.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor

god even with how awful 2021 finished... some of those wins were unbelievably hype and the vibes were exceptional even with a patchwork OL and a defence that was falling apart with injuries on a weekly basis

think. We nearly beat the eventual NFC reg-season champ, and the SB champ. Not to shabby. We lost by 1 point in each loss.