• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I agree. But there will be football after next season, and no reason the roster can't be good years after that.
I personally don't think there's any way in hell we're winning a SB in 2023 with a QB on a $45M cap hit either.
Very good point

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m telling you turkeys right now. If Lamar goes to ATL specifically I’m going to ATL as well.

Working on moving there anyways.

Dirty bird going to hit different.

FALCONS FANS WHAT DO WE DO? WE RIZE UP

I’ll purchase 4 tickets to the Pit of Misery now
@Dom McRaven might put you there indefinitely…

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh some of these tweets got me full blown CRYING. LMAOOOOOOOOO

33ED2081-6310-4049-83C4-5F826CBD929A.gif

I feel him. Imma be a menace on Twitter if we trade him. Banging on EDC, Stevie B, and especially that Harbs!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m telling you turkeys right now. If Lamar goes to ATL specifically I’m going to ATL as well.

Payment has been confirmed. Shameful.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Don't forget to disinfect your headset.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
we’re really about two get firsts for Lamar. Wow

Only way I’m comfortable with this is if it’s Houston’s 2 and 12. Otherwise fuck this front office

JAAM

Hall of Famer
in theory this means afc teams could be in the mix correct?

If so, it’s a dangerous game to play if your the Ravens
Absolutely. It’s a very dangerous game. This sucks

JAAM

Hall of Famer
How is this the FO fault? Maybe Lamar being unrealistic with his demands. I bet they made him really good offer.

I don't feel like reading pages to find the answer but the non exclusive is less money so allows us to make more moves? Or am I wrong?

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
It's a business and in business you take risk. Let's see if LJ and whoever back him up can negotiate with other teams on contract that can beat The Ravens offer. We going to really see how business savvy either The Ravens are or Lamar Jackson after this .