• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Panthers

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Do we get this guy like every other week??
I honestly have no other ref that I feel like there is just truly consistent and tangible evidence of being total shit. I feel like that's why it always feels like we have him because there's always dumb shit involved with him.

Old Bay

Veteran
I honestly have no other ref that I feel like there is just truly consistent and tangible evidence of being total shit. I feel like that's why it always feels like we have him because there's always dumb shit involved with him.
Agree. Just feels like we've seen him a ton this season

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jerome Boger is our red this week. Confirmed loss incoming
He is one ref who definitely bet on games because his calls to keep games close are terrible. Just seeing his stats, in the 8 games he has called so far, it's a 4-4 split between who wins when it comes to the Home or Away Team. Of course we all know what happened week 4 and his terrible officiating and non call before halftime that changed momentum to the Bills. We need to do to the Panthers what we did to the Saints, and keep the game from ever being in Boger's hands at the end.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
think we're actually 7-3 with Boger as the ref (including the superbowl win)
just recency bias because he had a shocker with our game and then a shocker a week later
That superbowl win is a culprit

1668585999172.png

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
just recency bias because he had a shocker with our game and then a shocker a week later
Just Google Jerome Boger bad or something lol. I did yesterday and it's like basically fans of every single team hate him. I did this for other refs and didn't see the same amount of hate at all. This has been a truly awful year from him

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah too many people are making a deal about that 1 call. I don't think he hates the Ravens. I just think he's an awful fucking ref in general.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Yeah too many people are making a deal about that 1 call. I don't think he hates the Ravens. I just think he's an awful fucking ref in general.
No one said he hates the Ravens. He is an all around bad ref which causes chaos in all of his games.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This Panthers team is without Robby, without CMC, and is on Baker Mayfield as a backup. The defense should dominate. If we give up more than 17 points I'd be shocked. I'd honestly expect less than 13. This is a really bad team.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I can't find the tweet I saw earlier but it turns out Panthers had to replace injured PJ Walker, second worst QB so far (EPA) with Mayfield, worst so far in EPA.