• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
we all thought there'd be an endpoint but it's just never happened - just kept going and going and going

it's so emotionally draining
I don't even think there is gonna be an endpoint this season. It feels like we're gonna be punished and we don't even know the reason why.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I gotta say though. This team is actually poorly coached clearly. They consistently make unforced errors. And also they have no discipline or resolve to overcome them always leading to more problems
...some have been saying this to boos and chastising for longer than Lamar has been on the field. Same mistakes with different players? That's coaching.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sometimes you gotta win ugly, there will
likely be more this year

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
what would you specifically point to as examples?
which kinds of unforced errors are coaching related?
I'm talking about the fact that across this whole season there are many examples of this team just deciding randomly at points that it will just implode.

This team has had far too many unforced penalties on the OL. It's had far too many errant snaps. It's had far too many clock issues. Additionally practically every time these things happen, they attract more undisciplined play.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Get Roman's ass out of here. I know it's not all his fault but John is not going anywhere and we need a change. Been needed a change.

People have actually measured it and teams that tend to change for the sake of change during adversity underperform ones that stick with the plan. I am surprised by this and if I get the chance want to read the methodology of these studies but those are the results.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This Ravens offense is horrendous.

They had nearly 2 weeks off, are playing at home, and can't score an offensive touchdown (for 4 quarters) against a 3-7 team (below .500).

Every last one of them on offense needs to be embarrassed by their piss-poor performance today!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Status
Not open for further replies.