• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Disappointing series

I am completely satisfied with that series. Run it to the 2 minute warning and now an offense that has been useless all day has to drive it down get a FG/TD, make an onside kick, and get the other of the FG/TD with no timeouts.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Games over anyway but another incredible display of getting ourselves out of field goal range

Doesn’t matter if it’s holding, a false start, a lamar sack or what. When we’re between tbe 30-39, we’re guanrteed to go backwards

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We needed one first down to win the game... Greg Roman couldn't even call the right plays to do that. Trash play calling when we need 1 first down.

and ignore the fact that lamar literally kept the ball on a give read with brian burns in his face

people think im a Roman stan or some shit like that because im always correcting stuff like this - but people are so boringly one-note in their dislike of roman who has not just been fine, he's been one of the best OCs in the league in 2022 that it makes me seem like i think he can do no wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.