• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
At beginning of day I was thinking- Go Chargers, but after that performance by our defense and the horrible injuries, I think I change my mind and root for Chiefs. Playoffs race is too tight to worry about home field advantage.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I was a Steelers fan, I probably would’ve been more excited if we drafted Malik Willis in the 2nd/3rd than Pickett in the 1st. You can sell me on the upside of Willis.. Pickett looks meh

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If I was a Steelers fan, I probably would’ve been more excited if we drafted Malik Willis in the 2nd/3rd than Pickett in the 1st. You can sell me on the upside of Willis.. Pickett looks meh
Pickett to me compares to Mack Jones in the way he is most pro ready but has less upside

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pickens just disqualified from the game. Totally unnecessary. Pickens definitely is a baller but he's a hot head also

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pickens just disqualified from the game. Totally unnecessary. Pickens definitely is a baller but he's a hot head also
I believe he should be suspended 3 games... but knowing the NFL he would be suspended 2 games to ensure he plays against us when he returns from suspension lol.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I believe he should be suspended 3 games... but knowing the NFL he would be suspended 2 games to ensure he plays against us when he returns from suspension lol.
And goes off

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If the Chargers can beat KC, there will be quite a logjam for playoff spots in the AFC

1668993482957.png