• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The niners look like a scary team. Just watching them demolish the Cardinals and the way they are doing it, makes me wonder if they aren't the favorite coming out of the NFC. They look like a team that can get hot and beat any NFC team in the playoffs too. Could it be another Ravens/Niners SB??

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The niners look like a scary team. Just watching them demolish the Cardinals and the way they are doing it, makes me wonder if they aren't the favorite coming out of the NFC. They look like a team that can get hot and beat any NFC team in the playoffs too. Could it be another Ravens/Niners SB??
They are getting healthy.

I predicted 10 year anniversary SB repeat.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I will never understand how a win now team like them, and Jimmy is showing he can still play well traded a bunch of picks for a rookie QB. To me Jimmy is showing the 49ers made a mistake by trading for Trey Lance. They should have kept their picks, continued to build the team around Jimmy and waited until next year to get a rookie QB.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They have surrounded Jimmy G with some nice pieces (i.e. McCaffrey, Juszczyk, Deebo, Aiyuk, Ray-Ray, Kittle etc.). Man, it's like "pick your poison" offensively.