• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Offseason Training

rossihunter2

Staff Member
OTAs started today - looks like the turnout was good

biggest takeaway for me so far from the limited materials put out by the Ravens:

Nico Siragusa out with the team practicing day 1 and Harbs seems fairly happy about it
will be interesting to see how many of the non-rehabbing players don't turn up

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just wanna say I feel siragusa is overhyped here. He had some absolutely dominant tape and he had some pretty bad ones, I'm hoping d'allesandris or whatever the fuck his name is can do some good work with him because I think he needs it, of the injury lingers then I wouldn't really have my hopes up at all.

That said, ceiling wise he could be a dominant fucker, he needs work though I think

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I just wanna say I feel siragusa is overhyped here. He had some absolutely dominant tape and he had some pretty bad ones, I'm hoping d'allesandris or whatever the fuck his name is can do some good work with him because I think he needs it, of the injury lingers then I wouldn't really have my hopes up at all.

That said, ceiling wise he could be a dominant fucker, he needs work though I think

i think its more of a case of extrapolating off some positive buzz from last year and seeing ho well d'allesandris did with minimal resources last year - we have upgraded at least 2 positions already just with guys coming back and maybe 3 if orlando brown works out early - we've lost one good starter and i think the hype around siragusa is that he could somewhat negate a lot of that loss if he pans out in anyway

for me personally its partly just that im pulling for him particularly to do well because he's so happy and had something potentially career ending happen to him before he even played a game

and i go back to that inconsistent tape and like with many prospects its hard not to get carried away looking at those great games and imagining it forward

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
How did Harbaugh do on the day 1? How many ACLs and MCLs?

Dude. Never use up your voodoo magic on day one. It's literally the first thing they teach you on the first day in magic school.

No wonder Gandalf wasn't nearly as powerful as he should've been. New Zeland's magic program needs work

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Time for mink and downing to go fucking apeshit with reports of Perriman and Moore being future pro bowlers
If either have wives or girlfriends... Be prepared Mrs. Mink/Downing. All the wanking is going in that direction whilst Lasley outplays both to hell

Dude. Never use up your voodoo magic on day one. It's literally the first thing they teach you on the first day in magic school.

No wonder Gandalf wasn't nearly as powerful as he should've been. New Zeland's magic program needs work
Somebody is getting sacrificed