• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Jags edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hate watching this team.

Another blown 2 score 4th quarter lead.

4 miscues took 4 TDs off the board.
Defence collapsed late again. Pass rush disappeared.

Missed opportunities. No playmakers outside of a 35 year old Desean Jackson.

Infuriating.

We have led by 2 scores in the 4th quarter of all 11 games this season. We should not have found a way to lose 4 of those games. This game felt exactly like the Giants game all over again.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offence sucked in the redzone. Defence was good outside of Marcus Peters.

Offence finally woke up and scored TDs. Defence fell apart.

People will harp on the offence because it was useless in the redzone but 27 points and 415 yds of offence should be enough against that Jags team
Peters is finished.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
My socks streak has been broken, however I had a very strong feeling before the game to not wear them before I went out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Roman better be fired after his offense failed to get touchdowns in the red zone. Defense again blows it and surrenders 18 points and couldn't stop a 2 point conversion.

Mike Macdonald, you back on the hot seat for letting Jacksonville do that to your defense.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
This team should be a playoff team.

It won't go well in the playoffs though. The lack of playmakers on offence is alarming. Andrews is the only pass-catcher that scares anyone.

Today was bad. You let bad teams hang around, this is the result.

The offence was bad. Lamar wasn't very good today. The receivers had too many drops.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Imagine if they didn't get a lucky bounce after Lawrence fumbled. We get that fumble. We basically come close of running out the clock.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Peters can't cover a grandmother.

Lamar should have had another 3 td scores. Overthrew a lot of td passes.

The Defense once again can't protect a 4th quarter lead and then gave up a 2 point conversion to go ahead. Pathetic.

Where the hell is Oweh? Is he even playing this year?

Justin still almost won it. Hall of Fame kicker.