• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green & Melanie Collins on the call.

Jags ending was brutal. Sputtering offence and missed opportunities in the redzone was brutal. Defensive collapse was predictably awful.

Denver's defence is much better than Jacksonville's. The offence will not be able to be as wasteful against the Jags if they want to win this game. Defence will have to be able to resolve the issues it had in the 4th quarter (again).

Maybe the only thing more brutal than the offensive waste the last month or so (or even couple of months) has been how awful and dysfunctional the Broncos offence has been...

Expect a messy game. Hope for a clean performance in all 3 phases after last week's disappointment.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Checklist for today:

1. Delay of game penalty
2. WTF challenge by Harbaugh
3. Touchdown pass dropped/overthrown
4. Game decided in the 4th quarter
5. Pass to Ricard

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bronco's Inactives ..
Dakota AllenLB
Andrew BeckTE/FB
Anthony HarrisS
Jonathan HarrisDL
Michael OjemudiaCB
Albert OkwuegbunamTE
K'Waun WilliamsCB

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Just kinda surprised with the inactive again. Like why are we sending Pepe to the inactives for Washington? Boyle gets the nod of Kolar again. Armour Davis was injured but is not inactive? Ojabo inactive again.

Old Bay

Veteran
Got a good feeling about today. I like the defense to step up and get the W.
Not sure if the Ravens (-8.5) cover the spread, but I like the under (40.5)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just kinda surprised with the inactive again. Like why are we sending Pepe to the inactives for Washington? Boyle gets the nod of Kolar again. Armour Davis was injured but is not inactive? Ojabo inactive again.

JAD's on I/R isnt he?

kolar and ojabo just clearly not ready still in coaches's eyes

pepe for washington is a bit odd but might just be about special teams and Stephens having a strong grip on CB3 at this point... idk what else it could be?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jeudy is active. Lets hope we can contain him and he doesn't go off like Zay Jones did last week.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
JAD's on I/R isnt he?

pepe for washington is a bit odd but might just be about special teams and Stephens having a strong grip on CB3 at this point... idk what else it could be?
although not much of a sample size, Ardarius Washington has been better in coverage. That being said, he hasn't played much, so there is a small sample size. That being said, I think you are right and its about ST's

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
JAD's on I/R isnt he?

Agree on the rookies. Can't explain Washington. Didn't realize JAD got shutdown.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Let's kick some donkeys!

I need some good news, got sick last night, probably the fucking covid, so win one for the Gipper, please

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Checklist for today:

1. Delay of game penalty
2. WTF challenge by Harbaugh
3. Touchdown pass dropped/overthrown
4. Game decided in the 4th quarter
5. Pass to Ricard

You getting drunk tonight for sure. They all Gon hit.

Shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.