• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
When the hell is Ojabo going to play?
I want to see him too but we know why we haven't seen him yet. He's only close to 9 months recovered from an Achilles injury. Takes some people 6 months, 9 is average, takes some people 12.

Then additionally he's in a crowded room that's actually providing high quality play. So why rush him into an injury risk situation when you don't need him?

Would be nice to see him get a few snaps to start getting acclimated but someone has to be inactive.

I think the bigger more egregious situation is playing Boyle over Kolar. Makes no sense to me

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want to see him too but we know why we haven't seen him yet. He's only close to 9 months recovered from an Achilles injury. Takes some people 6 months, 9 is average, takes some people 12.

Then additionally he's in a crowded room that's actually providing high quality play. So why rush him into an injury risk situation when you don't need him?

Would be nice to see him get a few snaps to start getting acclimated but someone has to be inactive.

I think the bigger more egregious situation is playing Boyle over Kolar. Makes no sense to me

Boyle is the love child of Greg Roman and Harbaugh. They'll play him until he dies if he never retires.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Boyle is the love child of Greg Roman and Harbaugh. They'll play him until he dies if he never retires.
To be fair, I don't recall Boyle being hurt when we first drafted him like Ojabo. Also, weren't there a few games where he was healthy scratched?

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Gotta root for the Brownies today. A win for us and a loss for Cincy is one of those double whammy wins. A win for us and loss for the Bengals puts us up a game in Division but it would give us the tie breaker in the Division. The worst we could do is 3-3 if we win today. With a Bengals loss, the best they can do is 2-4. The only way they could overcome us is with a better overall record.

A loss for us and win for them puts them ahead in the overall record, 2-3 in the Division, and they can then finish 3-3 in the Division too. Bringing all kinds of worry and consternation.

Losses by both teams, hurts the Bengals a little more in that the best they can do in the Division is 2-4 while we still have a 3-3 or better chance.

Win for us and loss for them gives us much more reason to be optimistic about winning the Division.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gotta root for the Brownies today. A win for us and a loss for Cincy is one of those double whammy wins. A win for us and loss for the Bengals puts us up a game in Division but it would give us the tie breaker in the Division. The worst we could do is 3-3 if we win today. With a Bengals loss, the best they can do is 2-4. The only way they could overcome us is with a better overall record.

A loss for us and win for them puts them ahead in the overall record, 2-3 in the Division, and they can then finish 3-3 in the Division too. Bringing all kinds of worry and consternation.

Losses by both teams, hurts the Bengals a little more in that the best they can do in the Division is 2-4 while we still have a 3-3 or better chance.

Win for us and loss for them gives us much more reason to be optimistic about winning the Division.
The Bengals win over the Chiefs really hurt us .

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's a not-so fun fact. Ever since COVID happened, we have yet to beat the Steelers.
Rumor has it Tomlin visited Wuhan in late 2019.