• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Dionte Johnson, Najee Harris, AND TJ Watt are all out, we'll kick the shit out of those scrubs. If they all play I think we lose.

DJ and Watt were DNP on Thursday
NH was DNP on Wed, limited on Thursday.
First two are overrated though. Watt has been hurt and not at full strength according to steeler fans

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lamar is officially doubtful to play on Sunday. Let's hope the defense shows up, I'm expecting another low scoring game likley with Tucker winning it for us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lamar is officially doubtful to play on Sunday. Let's hope the defense shows up, I'm expecting another low scoring game likley with Tucker winning it for us.
I mean.........everyone and their mother knew he wasn't play on Sunday. I'd be shocked if he plays next Saturday in CLE.

Also, I don't expect Andrews to have an impact because Tomlin and Flores will find a way to neutralize him. So we're gonna LIKELY need two other weapons to step up.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't feel good about our chances in any division game right now. The Browns and Bengals are simply better than us and the Steelers are better coached than us. Lamar Jackson is hurt! Nothing more to add.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still don’t get the doom and gloom. The Steelers are not a good team. Safe to say neither are we , atleast offensively, but we can certainly win this game

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean.........everyone and their mother knew he wasn't play on Sunday. I'd be shocked if he plays next Saturday in CLE.

Also, I don't expect Andrews to have an impact because Tomlin and Flores will find a way to neutralize him. So we're gonna LIKELY need two other weapons to step up.
I LIKELY your post.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh shit Worley is out. SpTeams in case we have to force them to return a kickoff with 18 seconds on the clock and they have a timeout in their pocket.
Damn Zietler would be a big loss.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Well played

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't feel good about our chances in any division game right now. The Browns and Bengals are simply better than us and the Steelers are better coached than us. Lamar Jackson is hurt! Nothing more to add.
My hope is this defense plays out of its mind Vs a middling Steelers offense. The offensive situation is bleak. Just gotta hope next man up rings true and someone else can make a damn play. We really have nothing to lose on offense at this point so let’s just open things up and fucking send it. Ravens win it 16-9

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My hope is this defense plays out of its mind Vs a middling Steelers offense. The offensive situation is bleak. Just gotta hope next man up rings true and someone else can make a damn play. We really have nothing to lose on offense at this point so let’s just open things up and fucking send it. Ravens win it 16-9
I think we absolutely hammer their offense in a multi-turnover type of game where our run game takes over with short fields

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn Zietler would be a big loss.
He definitely would be but I’d be excited about getting to see Ben Cleveland in a no excuses situation. Lets see what he’s got. And if he doesn’t get the start with zeitler out, that’s probably more telling than anything.

He hasn’t been ruled out yet so I’m saying a whole lot of nothing