• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

"Based on video of the injury, Jackson is unlikely to play for at least the next two weeks, according to the Pro Football Docs. That knocks him out for next week against the Steelers and Week 15 against the Browns."

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

"Based on video of the injury, Jackson is unlikely to play for at least the next two weeks, according to the Pro Football Docs. That knocks him out for next week against the Steelers and Week 15 against the Browns."
I with no credentials will guarantee you it's longer.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I was about to buy my ticket to ravens browns… last year I got fooled by buying a packers ravens. God damn it lamar messing up my plans

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s literally so important to win 2 more division games to ensure we finish ahead of the bengals after they inevitably beat us in week 18.

Lamar Jackson is incapable of playing or beating the Steelers every fucking year.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Last week's loss was actually really horrible with respect to making the playoffs. If you think this team is worth following competitively anymore this season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Last week's loss was actually really horrible with respect to making the playoffs. If you think this team is worth following competitively anymore this season.
not only was it bad to lose to the Jags in that manner, but losing a conference game hurts big.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It’s literally so important to win 2 more division games to ensure we finish ahead of the bengals after they inevitably beat us in week 18.

Lamar Jackson is incapable of playing or beating the Steelers every fucking year.
This is like how we have never gotten a Mahomes vs Rodgers match up... Mahomes missed the game against the Packers due to injury in 2019, and last year Rodgers missed the game and Jordan Love had to start. Sucks that Lamar hasn't been able to beat the Steelers since he got here, we need to somehow lock the division up before Week 18.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It's possible in the worst of worst case scenarios where Lamar's injury is substantial and this is his last year here, that he'll never have beaten the Steelers during his 5 years and Ravens career.

I with no credentials will guarantee you it's longer.
I can believe your prognosis. Didn't he miss like 5 last year?

The greatest ability is availability.
I was about to buy my ticket to ravens browns… last year I got fooled by buying a packers ravens. God damn it lamar messing up my plans
Hey at least you knew before you wasted your money.

The way this team has played thus far, I wouldn't bother trying to get tickets. But it's extremely rare for me to go to a game so I have to be discriminating.
not only was it bad to lose to the Jags in that manner, but losing a conference game hurts big.
True, but I feel like the last 3 games have told me everything I need to know.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor