• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 MLB Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It is nearly opening day! Let’s go Rays!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Boooo!

Let's go Os!
giphy28129-1.gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
I have no idea what to make of the Os this year. I think they will be pretty good, but I don’t think they did enough to compete for the East. Maybe a wildcard
The young guys coming in are really exciting. As is always the case, competing in the AL East and playoffs hinges on pitching. We’ll see but at least there’s hope now. lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea the AL East is going to be really good this year

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brutal, thanks for 1st place boys

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go 13-0! Going for the first ever 14-0 start in modern baseball history

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Dont really like talking about other sports on here but does anyone like the social media boxer to win vs tank on sat?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would love to see the Os say fuck it and trade for ShoHei and give him a monster deal.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Huge series , let’s go Rays!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
How do you all feel about Baltimores city connect jerseys? Kinda ugly and missed opportunity IMO, especially considering they already have a nice black jersey

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
How do you all feel about Baltimores city connect jerseys? Kinda ugly and missed opportunity IMO, especially considering they already have a nice black jersey
I like them, but I think they look better as a shirt or hoodie. I was definitely expecting them to be cooler.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like them, but I think they look better as a shirt or hoodie. I was definitely expecting them to be cooler.
Yea they aren’t horrible but my favorite Os uniforms was always their black jerseys with orange lettering and white pants. I’m surprised they didn’t go Maryland flag themed