• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 MLB Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Tank @JO_75 @SepticeyePoe were you at boys?? I thought y’all would be more hype for this series. Crowd at Camden looks amazing again.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watchin’ the game! Not a good start.
Yea my bad , i was watching on a 15 min delay on Hulu. At the time of my posting it was 2-0 Os

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Too painful being online when both Baltimore teams are shitting the bed lol
I blame myself , i got hype and posted with the Os leading 2-0. AL East 0-6 so far in the playoffs after being the best division in baseball

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rough ending but the Os are solid. If you all sure up the rotation you’d be hands down favorites in the East and possibly the AL

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well if the Braves lose their series to the Phillies, that means both number one seeds are gone. Sucks the Astros made it back to the ALCS again but considering Mike Elias came from Houston, I look at them as the blue print for the Orioles. A couple World Series and contending every year.

Well there goes the Dodgers.... all the top teams are being eliminated. Got to love October Baseball.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Figures, the team who beat the Orioles is the one who advances to the World Series. Rangers I guess were good after all, if only the Rays played better and did their job. O's would be in the World Series if the Rays would have beat the Rangers.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Figures, the team who beat the Orioles is the one who advances to the World Series. Rangers I guess were good after all, if only the Rays played better and did their job. O's would be in the World Series if the Rays would have beat the Rangers.
The Rangers were one of the top teams in the AL earlier in the year and they got hot again at the right time

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Diamondbacks get out of a tough situation to take the game to extra innings in Game 1. Rooting for the Diamondbacks to win it all since I'd hate the fact the Rangers won it all after beating the Orioles.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Diamondbacks get out of a tough situation to take the game to extra innings in Game 1. Rooting for the Diamondbacks to win it all since I'd hate the fact the Rangers won it all after beating the Orioles.
I'm the complete opposite lol. Really depends on the team and I have no qualms with Texas.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can Baseball get a salary cap already? How are small market teams supposed to compete with major markets like LA giving someone near a billion dollars?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Can Baseball get a salary cap already? How are small market teams supposed to compete with major markets like LA giving someone near a billion dollars?

Shohei could end up a modern day Babe. He was bound to make a mint.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shohei could end up a modern day Babe. He was bound to make a mint.
I know he was going to get a ton of money but you think the Orioles can compete with LA and New York when it comes to money? Orioles need to win a World Series or two with the young core now because soon LA and New York will come calling to take Adley, Gunnar and others.