• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are on the road.

TAKE THE FIELD GOAL!!!!

Smh!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't care what anybody says, but Harbaugh's fucking boneheaded decision to go for it on 4th down close to the goal line has cost us so many fucking games, it makes me want to die! I remember so many from last year where we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory all because one powerful motherfucker had his gambling hard-on!

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why we have been terrible all year in both red zone and short yardages

No football logic tells you to ignore the NFLs best kicker , go for it with a 2nd string QB and and offense that’s been struggling.

It does not matter if he is the best kicker. Every kicker in the NFL is >99% from there so being 99.9% versus 99.7% does not change the numbers that much. It simply is a matter of 7 is better than 3 and you are going to convert hat 70% of the time which makes it a worthwhile bet.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It does not matter if he is the best kicker. Every kicker in the NFL is >99% from there so being 99.9% versus 99.7% does not change the numbers that much. It simply is a matter of 7 is better than 3 and you are going to convert hat 70% of the time which makes it a worthwhile bet.
Please present your numbers that show that’s a 70% conversion rate for the Ravens. Spoiler alert they don’t exist

JAAM

Hall of Famer
K-HAM

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
that was a quick ass quarter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.