• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Falcons

Tank

Hall of Famer
Christmas Eve game.

Would like good news on Campbell and Peters.

Need Lamar back to give this offence any chance of reviving itself.
Gonna be a frigid, frozen afternoon. Temps expected to be in the high 20s, and breezy. Unusual for December in the Mid Atlantic.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As long as we win against them and the Steelers AND stay healthy, then I'm good.

Pertaining to this game, we gotta contain Patterson. But you know, a couple of their pass-catchers are gonna make some tough catches against us because it's the bullshit we typically see. Also, isn't their OL pretty good too? That doesn't bode well for our pass-rush.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If GRo is calling plays, Harbs is making his 4th down decisions and generally fucking up his gameday decision-making, not even the otherworldly Lamar Jackson's talents can bail us out from flopping miserably down the road just like we flopped (thanks mainly to Harbaugh) last year. Poor fucking Lamar! My heart aches when I think about how they fucked up his 5 yrs here.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
If GRo is still calling plays next Saturday, I'm not sure Lamar will be enough to assure a win. I hope Harbaugh
lets Urban call plays starting this week. Let's see what he can do for our offense.

If Greg Roman isn’t fired today, I would continue to sit out and chill if I was Lamar. They will only use stats against him in contract talks, knowing damn well it’s because of the scheme and lack of talents provided to him.

He makes a more impelling case just by sitting out and watching us lose bad to inferior teams led by Harbaugh and Greg Roman than he does playing.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per reports this morning, it's a mild calf-strain for Peters. Likely to miss some time, but its expected to be short-term.

Basically probably miss the Falcons game and then see what happens final two weeks.