• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Falcons

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Have you heard something or are you guessing?
Just guessing. Have not seen any updates on him yet. Hoping it is nothing serious but just something does not sit right. Whenever the team finally feels like we are about to be whole again there is another big injury disappointment.

Simba

Staff Member
Calais also seemingly minor in the grand scheme of things, but still likely a loss that will be felt for however long he's out

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Lamar isn’t playing I’d like to see two things
1.) Give Brown a chance, atleast he can somewhat push the ball downfield
2.) let Victor play, what do we really have to lose at this point. He can’t be much worse than Proche. Let’s see what he can do

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If Lamar isn’t playing I’d like to see two things
1.) Give Brown a chance, atleast he can somewhat push the ball downfield
2.) let Victor play, what do we really have to lose at this point. He can’t be much worse than Proche. Let’s see what he can do
I've been saying shit like this for weeks. Tylan and Proche don't bring any value. Throw Victor and Isabella out there. At least their bad with some kind of trait. Maybe they can make one or 2 real plays for you.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

By the way, someone got their information wrong. Jamison might have to another L. Looks like we need BOTH the Patriots and Jets to lose. One is not enough.

1671491664479.png

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been saying shit like this for weeks. Tylan and Proche don't bring any value. Throw Victor and Isabella out there. At least their bad with some kind of trait. Maybe they can make one or 2 real plays for you.
I had no Idea Tylan was on IR as well. It’s literally just Duv, proche , Jackson, Robinson ….

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just guessing. Have not seen any updates on him yet. Hoping it is nothing serious but just something does not sit right. Whenever the team finally feels like we are about to be whole again there is another big injury disappointment.
I hear you...

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it a confidence thing with Tylan Wallace and Proche or is it just that they don't have the separation needed for the NFL? I am always confused when they play well and are hyped in training camp but fail to show up in the season.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Calais also seemingly minor in the grand scheme of things, but still likely a loss that will be felt for however long he's out

I don't think he'll be back till we make the playoffs and I don't think it is a bad thing either. Let him rest up, get healthy, and feel strong for the playoffs. In the meantime, let the others get some additional snaps in December. We need them to gain valuable game snaps.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
What I would like to know after last year's debacle of 6 straight losses is if we can make the playoffs if we lose 3 straight to close out the season.
Yes, but it's gonna be tough.

-The Jags would have to beat the Jets on Thursday, but need to lose one more game. If the Titans go 9-8, I'm not sure who would have the tiebreaker.
-Jets would need to lose against the Dolphins as well.
-Pats need to lose 2 of their last 3.

what is everyone worried about, I'm sure we can win this game 3-0 or 6-3.

Than again, I've also heard GRo once to pass the ball 100% of the time this week, just to give Huntley practice.
Well we only scored 3 points when rushing successfully so the logical conclusion is to not rush it and the points will come

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
"We're Not Going to Get Into that" were John Harbaughs comments at the press conference when asked about Greg Roman.

I'm not convinced that something may be changed, whether that is some concepts or if we have a different playcaller for this weeks game, while still employing Greg Roman. Any thoughts on this?