• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Purple Flock Pick’em

O

OriolesMagicPlease

You’re right, the way you predicted should have been the way it happened, so 63-0 it is. You really don’t want thst date....

Exactly why I subscribed to the the Gray's Sports Almanac!

And btw, Ravens are winning the Super Bowl and the Orioles are winning the World Series this year. I love fantasy land!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Since I called for all ties this week...

Broncos @ Jets- Broncos. They got a joke of an opponent and a defense that's going to give even the smartest of rookie QBs trouble

Packers @. Lions- Packers.. The Lions still have no run game. Don't let that W vs. the Patriots fool you, they're still not a good team... And to be honest, neither are the Packers. It's Aaron Rodgers vs. Stafford. I'll take Rodgers

Giants @ Panthers- Panthers. Saquon and ODB have a lot of work to do, and while they are both elite talents, two players a team do not make.

Titans @Bills- Titans. Dean Pees does know how to mess with good rookie QBs. Josh Allen is the QB bust of the decade. Do the math.

Falcons @ Steelers- Falcons. At the end of the day, the Falcons have just as much fire power, a QB that is equally as good, and a defense that has.... Talent, even if it is under performing

Ravens @ Browns- Ravens. Read my article

Dolphins @ Bengals- Bengals. BATTLE OF THE OVERACHIEVERS. Give me the Bengals. Fuck you Miami for wasting Cameron Wake.

Jaguars @ Chiefs- Chiefs. Jaguars are a better team, but KC is one of the hardest places in the league to play. This game could honestly go either way... in the regular season. In the playoffs defense wins championships.

Raiders @ Chargers- Chargers The team that should be in LA vs. that moved there despite no one wanting them. This game could either be super boring as the Chargers defense finally wakes up and starts playing to it's potential, or super entertaining as Derek Carr enters 2016 mode and wins... I have Spanos winning the battle but losing his war with the NFL. FUCK YOU SPANOS

Vikings @ Eagles- Vikings. They've had a less than ideal start but are far more talented than their record indicates, and they are hungry. The Eagles still have yet to come together completely and Carson Wentz could struggle mightily vs. a defense that's underperforming.

Rams @ Seahawks- Rams. Home-field advantage be damned, the 12th man likely joins Earl Thomas on the injury report. Rams are hotter than Kate Upton going super nova right now.

Cardinals @ Niners: Cardinals. Simple rational. Josh Rosen is a good QB with good weapons who could feast on a broken team. Jimmy G, please get well soon. This game could be one of those entertaining bouts where two horrid teams go into a shootout because they're both that bad. I trust the rookie with actual pedigree. Buffalo chose the wrong Josh.

Cowboys @ Texans: Texans. This is Texas football now? No wonder so many Texans are moving to Colorado. These two teams are a fucking disgrace. Dak Prescott is a bad QB, and Zeke, although an elite player, is going against a healthy JJ Watt, Clowney, and Mercius. Aka two unblockable super talents and a pro bowl edge rusher. I also trust the Texans' firepower. Too bad Watson has no offensive line whatsoever. This game could be an absolute blowout.

Redskins @ Saints: Saints. AD is going to want revenge, but I suspect the Redskins will go full redskins as the Saints finally realize that they're a super bowl caliber team and Brees goes full Brees. Mark Ingram returning only makes their offense all the more potent. AD will likely have himself a day, but Alex Smith goes back to being Alex Smith as Marshon Lattimore decides to shut down their lack of a wide receiving corps.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Week 1; 9-7
Week 2; 10-6
Week 3; 10-6
Week 4; 9-6
Overall; 38-25

Broncos at Jets
Packers at Lions
Giants at Panthers
Titans
at Bills