• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Christmas edition)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I mentioned in this in the random thought thread. Knowing our luck, I can see one of the scenarios happening:

1. We win, but so do 2 of the AFC East teams.

2. We lose, but so do 2 of the AFC East teams.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t want Flacco coming in at this point, it’s enjoyable watching Wilson go 3 and out in front of this crowd. Don’t want flacco in with this trash line

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Benched for a no name. He’s done.

Lamar Jackson to the Jets. Get ready
Awful throw by Strevelor too, Flacco hits that for a TD, Wilson probably does too. Jets fans are trash, hope this guy turns it over, they should have put Flacco in

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A Jets loss clinches a playoff spot for the Bengals, so they will be back in the postseason but now we need to join them, then worry about the division come Week 18.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can’t wait for Corey Davis to be a salary cut and join the Ravens ^_^

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With Tannehill done for the year with an ankle injury, unless Malik Willis starts playing well the Jags are definitely winning the AFC South.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Jets were 7-2 and competing for the division earlier this year. Then they lost six in a row. You can't keep winning without decent QB play.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember, NFL talent scouts and GMs picked Zach Wilson and Trey Lance over Justin Fields.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Remember, NFL talent scouts and GMs picked Zach Wilson and Trey Lance over Justin Fields.
Remember, the Jets beating the Rams in 2020 ultimately cost them Trevor Lawrence. That was tonight in a nutshell, the Jets had a reminder of who they could have had. To your point.... 49ers messed up thinking they needed to make a bold move for a rookie QB to develop when Jimmy G was perfectly capable of still leading the team to the promise land. He showed that this season after Lance got hurt, they could have saved those picks and continued to build out that roster that was already talented.

As for the Jets..... they once again picked the wrong QB in the Draft while other teams picked right. They chose Darnold over Allen & Lamar in 2018, and chose Wilson over Justin Fields and Mac Jones in 2021. I think as long as the Pats figure out the offensive coaching staff issue, Mac Jones will be fine.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really hope they win the division. Trevor Lawrence can light it up in dedication to everyone that called him a bust.
Me too! I really hope they can do it! The road to the division starts tomorrow vs the Falcons. Drop them first, and we're in the playoffs cause the Jets lost last night. Then, beatdown our last 2 division foes; the Steelers and the Bengals, and the AFC North belongs to the Ravens.

LET'S GOOOOOO!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t want Flacco coming in at this point, it’s enjoyable watching Wilson go 3 and out in front of this crowd. Don’t want flacco in with this trash line
Flacco has never been my dude but, I agree! I didn't want to see him come in either. Let the Jets crash and burn with Wilson; someone that the Jets fan in here said was better than Lamar. Oh yeah! Where is that Jets fan? He's been quiet in here lately.