• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Christmas edition)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tua is back on concussion protocol. When did this one happen, he certainly wasn't pulled from the game.

Hope he's better soon.
This young man's health worries me. Especially the last concussion that he had on the field with his fingers tensing. That was the worst I've ever seen on live TV. Yet, he was cleared to play in a couple of weeks. I think he has had several concussions and I would be surprised if he hasn't already suffered trauma to his brain that is irreversible. The shit that the NFL does for money!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
rumors have it that the Broncos owners would like Sean Payton and will go after him hard, but don't want to trade picks. They are willing to give cash and if New Orleans goes for it they could restructure a bunch of bad contracts with it.

Not sure if these rumors are true.
I wouldn't be surprised. If they paid Wilson 240M, they may be more than willing to make Payton the richest coach in history.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
rumors have it that the Broncos owners would like Sean Payton and will go after him hard, but don't want to trade picks. They are willing to give cash and if New Orleans goes for it they could restructure a bunch of bad contracts with it.

Not sure if these rumors are true.
Apparently, Payton's DC choice is Fangio. Not sure how he'd feel going back on a lesser job.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not gonna lie… I’m rooting for the dude now that he’s out of the North. Hope he can turn his career around and make Browns regret doing him dirty

best possible outcome is that baker does well on a good time (in the NFC) and Watson and the Browns implode and are also in the dirt for years because of the picks and money they gave up to get him