• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Vedvik thread.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have you been in the waiting room of a dentist, they don’t need anymore,..

This one is looking for clients.

heres-your-problem-dentist-meme.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am not going to joke about Vedvik, because his injury has bothered the living hell out of me, ever since I heard about it. Unless you are pure evil (rapists, child molesters, etc.), you do not deserve someone doing that to you. It is the reason I became a police officer, to catch people that would do evil like that. May God bless that young man and grant him a full recovery. May the doctors do some excellent work to get him right. He is in my prayers.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am not going to joke about Vedvik, because his injury has bothered the living hell out of me, ever since I heard about it. Unless you are pure evil (rapists, child molesters, etc.), you do not deserve someone doing that to you. It is the reason I became a police officer, to catch people that would do evil like that. May God bless that young man and grant him a full recovery. May the doctors do some excellent work to get him right. He is in my prayers.

Believe me we all wish him a full recovery and wished it didn't happen.