• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: Mike Tomlins first losing season

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I never get tired of this

1671955367490.png

Tyler

Practice Squad
I know a lot of people laughed at the too obvious Sammy Watkins waiver claim, but the Packers low key gave us a blessing by cutting him because the Ravens desperately needed him. And for the price, you aren’t going to find a better guy on the street other than OBJ of course. He definitely beats the hell out of having James Proche’s dusty ass lol. Hopefully he can stay healthy and become more involved with Lamar returning soon.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know a lot of people laughed at the too obvious Sammy Watkins waiver claim, but the Packers low key gave us a blessing by cutting him because the Ravens desperately needed him. And for the price, you aren’t going to find a better guy on the street other than OBJ of course. He definitely beats the hell out of having James Proche’s dusty ass lol. Hopefully he can stay healthy and become more involved with Lamar returning soon.

Even if it’s 1 play a game like yesterday that might be enough

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As with every week, I just worry we get out of the game healthy and in one piece. Other from that, it's gonna feel good to watch this game in a relaxed state of mind. No need to worry about if we clinch a playoff spot with a win or which teams need to lose.

*sigh of relief*

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer

lol why flex this and not week 18 haha - coz there's no way they're doing both right?
completely fucks up my plans too lol

why they putting tyler huntley vs kenny pickett in primetime haha

why are they gonna have steelers in primetime 2 weeks in a row when they suck lol?

This has to mean Lamar is back? No way they putting Huntley vs Trubisky/Pickett in primetime.