• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: Mike Tomlins first losing season

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
For sure if not fully recovered but if he's ready, he needs a game time asap
I don’t think he’s coming back until the plays offs, if at all. John’s “ sure” when asked if we’d seen him again this year was not convincing

Tank

Hall of Famer
I don’t think he’s coming back until the plays offs, if at all. John’s “ sure” when asked if we’d seen him again this year was not convincing
Do you think that’s because of his injury? Didn’t seem that bad, they are calling it a PCL sprain, and he’s rested it quite a while now.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do you think that’s because of his injury? Didn’t seem that bad, they are calling it a PCL sprain, and he’s rested it quite a while now.
My wife is a family nurse practitioner, apparently she and her friends would be shocked if it’s less than 6 weeks. Full disclosure, she doesn’t do orthopedics. She initially did dermatology and then switched to family medicine sooooo she could be completely full of it. But it does make sense with the standard turn around for a sprain being 6-10 week range.

My wife is a family nurse practitioner, apparently she and her friends would be shocked if it’s less than 6 weeks. Full disclosure, she doesn’t do orthopedics. She initially did dermatology and then switched to family medicine sooooo she could be completely full of it. But it does make sense with the standard turn around for a sprain being 6-10 week range.
My wife is a orthopaedic nurse and she said it depends on a whole bunch of stuff lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
My wife is a orthopaedic nurse and she said it depends on a whole bunch of stuff lol
Exactly lol, i was trying to pry more information out of them and they said I was dumb and there’s no way to know without looking at the results lol. She then ended with … it could be 6 months . Not cool woman not cool

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer

Exactly lol, i was trying to pry more information out of them and they said I was dumb and there’s no way to know without looking at the results lol. She then ended with … it could be 6 months . Not cool woman not cool
Since there was no surgery I think it's safe to assume it was a grade 1 or 2 sprain. Probably 1 to 8 weeks. Hard to tell or know though, didn't look too bad when it happened.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
and as long as we beat the steelers or the bengals lose to the bills (or both) then the bengals game matters but isnt year-defining - which would make sense as Lamar's first appearance to ease him into the playoffs health-wise but also be a big game
If LA goes down tonight and we beat Pitt, i think the worse we can do is the 5th seed. Not a horrible spot to be in

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
depends on if it's a grade 1 2 or 3.