• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (New Years Edition)

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
All the Jets need to do is just score 20 points in less than 2 minutes. easy as Pie. :pie

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Brock Purdy with the comeback following the Raiders TD... comes down to a Field Goal or OT.

Edit: NO GOOD! We head to OT in Vegas.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Robbie Gould Field Goal is.... GOOD! The Raiders are now eliminated from playoff contention while the 49ers now jump the Vikings for the two seed and have a shot for the one seed next week if Philly loses.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Purdy is a pretty damn good QB. Obviously Shanahan's play calling and the talent around him helps, but Purdy is insanely poised in the pocket and clutch. Purdy is the good kind of game managing QB.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFL has already made their decision for the Week 18 Saturday Double Header. Seems to me Lions-Packers will be flexed to SNF based off Titans-Jaguars now being Saturday Night.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The NFL has already made their decision for the Week 18 Saturday Double Header. Seems to me Lions-Packers will be flexed to SNF based off Titans-Jaguars now being Saturday Night.

Ehhh, probably. The Seahawks are still very alive as well. If the Bills win, I'm 98% confident it'll be our game.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
yep - that's why they're waiting til tomorrow

if bengals win it'll be lions-packers i imagine now that jags-titans is saturday night

if bengals lose it'll be us and them
I didn't realize that the Packers can still get in regardless of what the Hawks did. Yeah it most likely will be them on SNF. The bright side of their game be on SNF will most likely mean our game will be a 1pm since the Bengals would have the division wrapped up.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I didn't realize that the Packers can still get in regardless of what the Hawks did. Yeah it most likely will be them on SNF. The bright side of their game be on SNF will most likely mean our game will be a 1pm since the Bengals would have the division wrapped up.
It wouldn't if Cincy loses today

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'd much rather the Bengals win so I don't get any false hope for next week. Either way this is a huge loss for the Bengals defense.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I
I'd much rather the Bengals win so I don't get any false hope for next week. Either way this is a huge loss for the Bengals defense.

want the Ravens to win just because I want to be able to watch the game in person.