• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (New Years Edition)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
C'mon Bills!

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Probably gonna turn it off, wasn’t really planning on watching. Tired of seeing rsr suck off burrow too. Weapons matter, this whole season has just been frustrating. I don’t need to watch the bills look lost against the bengals

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Probably gonna turn it off, wasn’t really planning on watching. Tired of seeing rsr suck off burrow too. Weapons matter, this whole season has just been frustrating. I don’t need to watch the bills look lost against the bengals
Well, Burrow has the weapons around him to help him shine. Lamar? Well....

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
He still a better qb than lamar. Regardless of weapons, he is a better qb than lamar. Love lamar but he isnt on par with borrow. No matter who we give lamar at wr, he wont be better than borrow.
Id be curious what Burrow would be doing with our team right now. We’ll never know tho

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm not watching it, but I think you should. You seem to enjoy torturing yourself by watching them.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
He still a better qb than lamar. Regardless of weapons, he is a better qb than lamar. Love lamar but he isnt on par with borrow. No matter who we give lamar at wr, he wont be better than borrow.
I didn't say he wasn't a better QB. No need to feel a need to defend Burrow just cause I mentioned that he has more weapons than Lamar D. LOL!!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m really scared to hear the prognosis after what I just saw from Hamlin and the response from everyone…