• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
this offence not scoring a point since the first drive of the 2nd half is looming large

just major capitulation... again
But you said earlier that the Steelers couldn't do anything against the Ravens?

YOU KNOW I AM JUST HAVING FUN WITH YOU ROSSI! :lol::lol:

I knew this was going to happen. Not surprised by this loss at all.

Perspective matters fellas , went 2-2 with a back up QB and no WRs. Defense wasn’t perfect but they’ve held their own during that stretch. We’re still dangerous

Get outta here with your optimism lol. We're probably the least dangerous team getting into the playoffs. Shoot even the Jags looks way better than us the past few weeks. Atleast they can score points.

Dean

Practice Squad
It's a miracle the defense held out as long as they did with the offense not being able to score anything
I hear ya, but they were letting Shittsburgh get 6 to 7 yards running on multiple series. Our offense straight up sucks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
But you said earlier that the Steelers couldn't do anything against the Ravens?

YOU KNOW I AM JUST HAVING FUN WITH YOU ROSSI! :lol::lol:

I knew this was going to happen. Not surprised by this loss at all.

that's not actually what i said to be fair

i just said they're not a good team - which i think is demonstrably true

you rightfully said that that would mean we're not a good team either

and i told you that without lamar, we're not...

and so it was foretold...

im being facetious - he was one of my favourites in the draft and thought he was a really good prospect

just think Ojabo was a much better prospect

Yeah better prospect but with the injury and the WR situation being the bigger need they should of went with the WR. Especially after trading our # 1 away. Anyways big let down from the FO.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
i get that
but Lamar never got the opportunity to play in an offence that had all 3 of JK, Gus and Andrews... not once all year

remember when Lamar was playing, the run game was non-existent
Unless he is fully recovered and healthy, I would not play him. However, like you rightly say, we can get a gage on this offense if he plays against the Bengals with all three of his weapons healthy. Worth a shot, but again, the question we should ask ourselves is this. Can our D stop a potent Bengals offense if we are up less than 7 points? I doubt it. So, unless we can have a multiple TD lead in the final quarter, we simply cannot win.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unless he is fully recovered and healthy, I would not play him. However, like you rightly say, we can get a gage on this offense if he plays against the Bengals with all three of his weapons healthy. Worth a shot, but again, the question we should ask ourselves is this. Can our D stop a potent Bengals offense if we are up less than 7 points? I doubt it. So, unless we can have a multiple TD lead in the final quarter, we simply cannot win.
we would need a 2 touchdown lead with 2 minutes to go

Status
Not open for further replies.