• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well atleast both teams ran the ball alot. Probably saved us all 40 mins of sleep. So there’s that

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone wants to blame Roman but Huntley literally can’t throw it 10 yards
He always runs to the right and then throws left. I could get out there at my age and pick off that bum.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar should sit out against the Bengals there is no way we beating them. If they win tomorrow they win the division anyway.

Let's also not act like we didn't have Red Zone issues when Lamar was playing. This offense just straight up sucks. We just can't rely on the Run and occasional Andrews and D rob play. Teams will stop the run and that's it were screwed. Also what the he'll is up with the communication issues week after week after week? Harbs that's on you now!

We will be one and done again. It's time for a philosophy change and that starts with Harbs leaving.

i get that
but Lamar never got the opportunity to play in an offence that had all 3 of JK, Gus and Andrews... not once all year

remember when Lamar was playing, the run game was non-existent

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay, we are certifiably a one-and-done team without Lamar Jackson. The way our D is playing in the 4th quarter, maybe we are that even with Lamar playing!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Perspective matters fellas , went 2-2 with a back up QB and no WRs. Defense wasn’t perfect but they’ve held their own during that stretch. We’re still dangerous

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think Steve Bisciotti needs to shake things up at the Castle. Fire people and let them know you are pissed, Steve! Otherwise, we will continue to stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.