• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Todd Monken Thread

Who do you think will get our OC gig?

• Dave Canales

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Eric Bienemy

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Todd Monken

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Bobby Engram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin Outten

• Brian Angelichio

• other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bobby Slowik, The 49ers pass game coordinator looks like an interesting prospect. Hiring him would certainly help with the pass game.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel really bad for Roman, he tries his best, works hard, in all the game footage of him, he looks like he's working so hard, trying to get it right, but he can't. I really hope for the best for this guy. Maybe he can't succeed as an OC, but he would be a great run game coordinator. Again, like the guy, like his work ethic, but him as our OC just isn't gonna work out.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bobby Slowik, The 49ers pass game coordinator looks like an interesting prospect. Hiring him would certainly help with the pass game.
just because he is the pass game ooordinator doesn't mean he couldn't run the entire offense. Klint Kubiak who is the pass game coordinator in Denver is another option. I'd consider giving him a pass from what happened in Denver, but I'd definitely listen to what Rosburg says on the matter. I'd also consider Brian Johnson, the QB coach in Philadelphia as a strong candidate and of course Frank Reich.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We've had a run game co-ordinator running our entire offense for the past 4 years, so why not give it a try?
We need someone young. Someone who has their own ideas but is willing to also understand you're not being plugged in to do exactly what you want. You're being brought in to solve a puzzle. Take the best of the best from what Roman has been doing for the last few years and incorporate those concepts into a passing game you feel strong about.

That's not an easy task. Roman couldn't do it lol. We need someone with a neurally plastic mind and the desire to take on this challenge. Because if they succeed, we will be winning a SB.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need someone young. Someone who has their own ideas but is willing to also understand you're not being plugged in to do exactly what you want. You're being brought in to solve a puzzle. Take the best of the best from what Roman has been doing for the last few years and incorporate those concepts into a passing game you feel strong about.

That's not an easy task. Roman couldn't do it lol. We need someone with a neurally plastic mind and the desire to take on this challenge. Because if they succeed, we will be winning a SB.
We are a very desirable team for an OC, especially with Jackson still here or a rookie QB like Bo Nix or Anthony Richardson.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol bo nix?

In what universe is he an attractive prospect for an nfl coordinator lol

Richardson isn’t a draw either…
I gotta disagree. Richardson's raw potential can draw in people. An OC would love to be given credit as the one that made Richardson great, like Daboll being seen as a genius after Josh Allen's turn around and getting a head coaching job.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol bo nix?

In what universe is he an attractive prospect for an nfl coordinator lol

Richardson isn’t a draw either…
Well surrounded by a top-3 O-line, Jk Dobbins, Gus Edwards, and Mark Andrews, having Bonix is decently attractive, but Richardson is extremely attractive for a guy/woman who thinks that they are up for the task.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I gotta disagree. Richardson's raw potential can draw in people. An OC would love to be given credit as the one that made Richardson great, like Daboll being seen as a genius after Josh Allen's turn around and getting a head coaching job.
Josh Allen atleast had the talent to turn into a top QB in the league. I don't think Anthony Richardson will be a desirable starting QB in this league.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is the play Roman should call this week with Lamar out

RTE: Isaiah Likely
LTE: Mark Andrews
RT: Morgan Moses
LT: Ronnie Stanley
LOL: Patrick Mekari
RG: Kevin Zeitler
LG: Ben Powers
C: Tyler Linderbaum

Option 1