• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Todd Monken Thread

Who do you think will get our OC gig?

• Dave Canales

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Eric Bienemy

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Todd Monken

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Bobby Engram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin Outten

• Brian Angelichio

• other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I guess. The thing is why would he want to leave the chiefs to come here? I fell like he may be a negative influence to the locker room, seeing his disagreements with Mahomes. I would prefer Canales , Slowik, Kubiak, or Caldwell, but he would still be better than Roman. Anyone would
because it gives him full control over the offense and out of the shadow of reid. He's had 16 interviews for head coach and has not gotten one of them. This move, even though it's lateral by title, would actually be an upgrade.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
because it gives him full control over the offense and out of the shadow of reid. He's had 16 interviews for head coach and has not gotten one of them. This move, even though it's lateral by title, would actually be an upgrade.
Yeah. And I would be fine with him. I want EB, Slowik, or Canales. Anyone else and I am going to rage at the FO.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Nothing but my opinion here...

Bieniemy is the Ravens' hope. Canales is the Ravens' reality.
I really think it's gonna be Canales and have for awhile. He's the only guy they've talked to among the yet unproven OCs that has shown a lot of success at different spots and is liked by his current fan base.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I really think it's gonna be Canales and have for awhile. He's the only guy they've talked to among the yet unproven OCs that has shown a lot of success at different spots and is liked by his current fan base.
I think we end up with Canales as well, but feel there is a chance Bieniemy or Monken could be hired. The other interviews, imo, have been more information gathering.